-
January 21st, 2003, 04:46 AM
#21
Inactive Member
SCORE! After an hour and a half of looking...
http://www.std.com/Newbury/sasuga/mag.sub.list.html
It's the second one up from the bottom... these folks are expensive though, and appear to be targeting the US market with their prices and shipping.
Here's the Google search that got me to that page:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%E5%8...F-8&as_qdr=all
I was hoping you could just get it from the publisher:
http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/shopping/
But I cannot seem to find a button that lets you subscribe to the magazine! ;.; They keep saying "go visit your local magazine seller." Well that works fine if you live in TOKYO, but if you live in Central Soybeans, USA... @_@
anyway, hope this helps!
-
January 21st, 2003, 02:23 PM
#22
HB Forum Owner
Thanks for searching, both of you! Risu-chan...wow...that's expensive. O__O Egh...I'll keep trying though, and if worst comes to worst, I'll just wait for March 5 when the dept. store should get their Jan. 5 issue, eh? -__-
Hmm...and if *that* doesn't work...looks like it's waiting until the book comes out. (Speaking of which, *sigh* that Ludwig Kakumei book is taking forever to come out...)
-
January 24th, 2003, 01:50 PM
#23
Inactive Member
So it's something to do with a vampire host club right? sounds cool. I'm gonna have to wait till it's out as tankoubon though, living out here in the back of beyond.
-
February 1st, 2003, 02:15 AM
#24
Inactive Member
Does anyone know if that manga was a one shot deal, or if it will be continued in the next issues?
-
February 1st, 2003, 07:44 AM
#25
Inactive Member
I thought it was a one-shot, since there was no mention of Yuki-sensei's name or the manga's title in the ads after that. But then again, one-shots don't normally make the front cover, so... ::shrug::
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks